Job Title: Program/Asset Manager/Grant Administrator
Closing Date & Time: April 14th , 2017 - 3:00 PM MST
Salary: low to mid 40's starting, Annual + Benefit
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Denver Approximate Start Date: May 1, 2017
Agency: Northeast Denver Housing Center (NDHC)
This position will be responsible for the overall management and administration of NDHC's real estate asset and supportive programs. The position will report directly to the Executive Director or designee and will work in a collaborative matrix structure with outside third party professional property management company and a core team of technical staff at NDHC as well as supporting and partner agencies The key responsibility of the position will be to ensure NDHC's real estate and supportive programs are: implemented/ administered in compliance with all regulatory rules, accurate & timely financial/record keeping are produced regularly, and assure that the performance of NDHC's asset help further the mission and goals of NDHC.
There will be a critical need/requirement for this position to have the ability to use independent judgment within the framework of established policies and objectives in decisions affecting daily and periodic performance affecting the real estate assets of NDHC. The general areas of responsibility include but not limited to;
- Ensure regulatory compliance
- Generate periodic, timely and accurate financial reports working with the property management company
- Communicate with clients, funding partners, investment partners and collaborating agencies
- Data management
- File review and management of third party contracting firms.
- Development of new compliance tools as needed
- Accounting oversight, budget management and preparation of budget and related audit materials
- Monitoring legal documents to include recording Deeds of Trust and loan forgiveness
- General administrative duties to assist other program staff
- Provide oversight and administrative function of staff in service program area as assigned.
- Master's degree in business administration, construction management, financial management or similar field.
- At least 2 years of demonstrable experience in management, grant management, or similar
- Microsoft Office computer skills to generate communication, reporting as needed
- Data entry skills to manage existing data base
- Ability to perform detail-oriented work and coordinate with team members
- Excellent organizational skills, experience in developing budget, and reviewing financial reports
- Strong inter-agency collaboration so as to move strategic plan forward
NDHC is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send resume to :
NO PHONE CALLS or Personal Inquiries accepted.
Deadline for submitting resume: April 15, 2017 Mountain Standard Time